Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday, October 1st, 2009

The ongoing modern battle of wits between Hollywood's biggest douchebag, Michael Bay, and the attractive psychopath, Megan Fox, will apparently continue as, via Bay's personal blog, there will be a Transformers 3, in which Bay, Fox and Shia LaBeouf has been confirmed. Bay's blog also confirms that the screenplay is finished, mentions that he is currently meeting with ILM and Hasbro and also leaves a predictably douchey Bay message towards Fox. Of course, the bickering between the two has been way more entertaining than either of the first two Transformers, so here's hoping for a full on meltdown for the filming of the third.


Yesterday, I linked to a picture of Seth Rogen's stuntman on the set of The Green Hornet. Today, Splash News has a picture of Rogen in costume for the role, as well as the first look of Jay Chou as Kato.

I am quite dreading to see what the American version of Let the Right One In (the title will be changed to Let Me In for the remake) will be like. I have been preaching the graces of Tomas Alfredson's near-perfect flick to everyone since I watched it earlier this year, and I know that despite having Matt Reeves on as director (the guy that helmed Cloverfield), I just imagine of all the things that would be changed. For one, the names of Oskar and Eli has been changed to Owen and Abby. That is enough to make me want to boycott this thing. Still, Cinematical announced that some casting news for the feature, including Richard Jenkins as Hakan and Kodi Smit-McPhee and Chloe Moretz taking the roles of the children. I don't know anything about the two younger actors, so I can't bitch too much about it yet. Still, I'll keep my eyes peeled. On a side note, after a quick visit to Wikipedia, I found out that Moretz will also be a co-star in the much anticipated 2010 big screen comic adaptation Kick-Ass.

BadTaste, an Italian movie site has an interview with Quentin Tarantino. I tried to watch it, but save me, with no subtitles I just couldn't do it. Still, reports on ComingSoon, Cinematical and MovieWeb indicate that Tarantino teases us with a brief mention of the possibility of a third Kill Bill film. A much more hopeful story than the bastardization of Let the Right One In.

No comments:

Post a Comment