Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday, September 26th, 2009

I tired and have a fear that I'm getting sick. Still, insomnia has kicked in, so I drug myself out of bed and despite the utter lack of cinema-related news today, I figured be best nausea-induced sleep deprivation antidote would be blogging. So, you made had noticed that there is three things I go to if there is nothing bitch-worthy making the blog rounds; awesome Star Wars merchandise, Werner Herzog's wacky antics, and the complete depravity of John Waters. Today, in honor of a coffee table book of exploitation film posters that I bought (edited by Tony Nourmand and Graham Marsh, which have several film poster/art books, the two I have are really great) has this incredible picture of Waters' comically corrupt sophomore trash masterpiece Desperate Living, which was released in Italy heavily edited and re-titled Punk Story.

Well, I looked for the actual poster on Amazon to no avail, so to boost the spirits, I actually found a trailer that will probably be kicked off YouTube soon due to the cavalcade of perversion (Multiple Maniacs reference) contained within, including a snippet of Jean Hill and Mink Stole's sex scene. Enjoy kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment