Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday, November 4th, 2009

'Tis late, and I wasn't blogging due to being engrossed with The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. I will very openly admit how much I hate the NBA, but with Magic Johnson and Larry Bird being guests, the little boy in me was entranced. Anyhoo, instead of boring you, dear readers, with news for another night, since I am anxiously looking forward to tomorrow, as we are going to celebrate Guy Fawkes Day with a bonfire after I get off work, I will leave you with a scene from V for Vendetta... it's A Christmas Story for Guy Fawkes Day.

P.S. Since I will most likely not be blogging tomorrow, at least if the day goes anything like I am hoping, I will also leave a bit of a parting gift. Christopher Walken, he's an actor so it is relevant to the blog in my mind, recently recited the lyrics of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.


Also, because I'm giddy, and in that rare, crazed Walken mood, here he is in one of the greatest music videos of all time, "Weapon of Choice"... directed by Spike Jonze (director of Where the Wild Things Are and Being John Malkovich)... further relevance for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment